SOS Tactical Load-Bearing Vest Product Code SOS-5007 SOS Marine has 30 years industry experience and the capacity to design-assist specialised safety equipment for the most demanding work-place requirements. These special purpose designed Tactical equipment vests are designed to withstand demanding operational requirements giving the wearer excellent manoeuvrability. SOS Marine designed a load bearing vest to cater for a female employee concerning OH&S for the Australian Federal Police. This required the moving of her equipment from the waist belt to a vest.
Optional design features:
The vest is manufactured from highly breathable, heavy duty 250D polyester semi-dull knitted fabric which provides ventilation for the user. Several pouches may be custom designed for your special requirements.
• The vests are available in small and large sizes and have sufficient adjustment to fit most users and to fit over ballistic vest.
• Number heavy duty Zipper YKK
• Quick release key loop with eyelet
• Includes a 3 litre drinking bladder (hands-free) in the rear of the vest.
• First Aid pouch, upper vest rear
• Mesh Cargo Pouch, lower vest rear,2 Zippered Map pockets, Radio pouch, left rear
• Small GPS/Utility Pouch with lanyard point, upper front left
• 2 Battery / Phone / GPS / small torch pouches lower front left
• Large Notebook / Utility pouch with side access pen pocket right
Managing heat stress workplaces
SOS Marine recognises how important it is to stay hydrated. Often it is not convenient to access a water source.
Dehydration and heat stress is one of the main medical emergencies confronting OH& S supervisors.
This Tactical Vest is provided with an optional 3 litre personal hands-free hydration system which is place in the rear
of the vest.
In an emergency situation, there is a quick and easy ability to immediately replenish your team’s water supply by
refilling the water bladder.
This simple innovation assists the carbon footprint associated with bottling and transporting plastic water bottles.