Helicopter Lifting Strop (Rescue Sling)
• The helicopter strop consists of a central padded comfort section encased in a durable, high-visibility cover.
• A webbing lift strop passes through the centre section and each arm of the strop ends in a blackened stainless steel ‘D’ ring.
• A grab handle has been sewn around the foam filled comforter to be used to assist retrieval into aircraft.
• SOLAS grade reflective tape has been extensively used on the outside of the foam-padded comforter for easy identification and detection at night.
• The webbing meets 5KN in breaking strength.