The S.O.S Harness Life Jacket is a unique design by SOS Marine, Australia for marine salvage teams.
• The lifejacket is designed housed in an around neck collar valise and attached to a mesh vest.
• The mesh vest allows the harness to be incorporated into, or removed from the lifejacket, as required by the user.
• When combined, the lifejacket vest allows the user to don and adjust both the harness and the vest in about 30 seconds.
• The waist belt construction from 50mm webbing and features a stainless steel interlocking style buckle and D ring for attaching a lifeline.
• A SOLAS flashing signal light has been fitted and is located on the front chest area. It is activated upon immersion in water and if necessary can be turned off during daylight.
• SOLAS grade tape is located in a minimum of 6 places on the upper side of the buoyancy chamber.
• A pea-less whistle is provided for use in water.
• The harness and lifejacket combine to give the user an unequaled level of flexibility in both marine and shore based work environments.