SOS Marine`s Rescue Pods SOS-5701
The Rescue Pods called (ULB`s) designed by SOS Marine-ULB stood for `you little beauty’ something would say when they see the rescue pods. They are ready-to-go for rapid deployment.
Developed by SOS Marine, consists of a small parcel (or Pod) containing water rescue and safety devices for deployment.
The Rescue Pod-deployable, self-inflating, water-activated floatation device.
SOS Marine` Rescue Pod (ULB)
SOS Marine has designed the Rescue Pods.
• The Marine Rescue Pod (ULBs) markers are ready for instant deployment packed into a portable valise-compact.
• When dropped from the Drone within seconds of immersion it inflates and stands 2.0 metres long.
• The Rescue Marine Pod (ULBs) inflates automatically when dropped to the person and capable of holding 3-4 persons.
• It can also combine an electromagnetic ‘Shark Shield’ deterrent device.
• SOLAS lights, SOLAS reflective tape.
• A large drogue/Sea Anchor (120cm circumference x 60 cm long) to stabilise and reduce downwind drift allowing the patient to grab and hold.
• It is reusable and replaceable only requiring a 33 gram replacement cylinder and an activation cartridge.
In the Media