FIRE RETARDANT HANDS-FREE PERSONAL HYDRATION BACKPACK
SOS designs loading bearing equipment vests with a personal 3 litre hydration system in fire retardant fabric.
SOS Marine has 30 years industry experience and the capacity to design-assist specialised safety equipment for the most demanding work-place requirements.
• The SOS Hydration system is manufactured using industrial strength technology, flame resistant fabric.
• Microban bladder-This new technology for water bladders is anti-microbial, taste free reservoir and tubing which keeps water fresh at all times by inhibiting bacteria and fungus growth, making it easy to clean.
• The harness incorporates a breakaway system at the collar bone area on both sides, easy to release if there is emergency, increasing workplace safety.
• Company logo may be placed on your personal hydration system with retro-reflective silver strips for high visibility.
• Easy access to fill/re-fill a 3 litre bladder, wide neck opening.
• Opening is large enough for internal cleaning maintenance.
• Flame resistant cover made from In Ultra soft S451 rugged twill 100% FR cotton to:
– AS.4824 Fire Fighting Protecting Standard
– Tested to BS/EN 532-1995 & BS/EN 533-1997
– Complies with OEKO-TEX Standard 100
• No plastic (except mouthpiece), bite valve cover keeps valve clean from dirt and debris.
Special feature: Designed using fire resistant poly-mesh, this high tech fabric is placed on the back of the backpack for an extra cooling effect.
MICROBAN DRINKING BLADDERS : Product Code # SOS-5101M FDA Approved
Microban product protection is not designed to sanitize water, normal cleaning practices should be maintained. (See our cleaning details)
• Easy access to use ON/Off Valve with a wide neck opening.
• Twist cap to allow easy filling with cap restraining strap.
• Screw on/off tube for ease of cleaning & replacement.
Drinking Bladder – with new Microban technology anti-microbial protection keeps this product cleaner and fresher by continuously inhibiting the growth of bacteria that can cause stains and odours. (Using industry standard testing methods)
• Kirby Bauer test method demonstrates the effectiveness of Micoban technology against bacteria.
• 3 litre Bladder, 0.32MM FDA approved TPU
• Antimicrobial product protection, USA patent No. 5699933 No.6, 085,097