ISO 12402 APPROVED
These lifejackets have been proven successful in various types of industry applications such as the Australian Defence and Law Enforcements, Coast Guard, Marine Pilots, & many commercial marine groups world-wide.
SOS Marine, international award winning innovators of maritime life-saving equipment.
The S.O.S. Waterfront Lifejacket Vests are purpose-designed providing a uniquely practical and straightforward approach to suit requirements of varies water-front teams.
The specialised design is a work-vest with the safety of a lifejacket all in one including custom made pouches to carry frequently used equipment to assist in time management.
The lifejacket provides an optional hands-free hydration system placed in the rear of the vest to assist the management of heat stress in the marine workplace environment.
The Lifejacket Vest is a proven design that ensures safety.
It is lightweight, comfortable and certified to the latest requirements of international standards (ISO 12402). The lifejacket is a 275N or 150N inflatable lifejacket and D-Ring for harness or safety line, complies with EN ISO 12401:2009.
• The Lifejacket vest uses a zipper fastening at the front with an adjustable waist.
• The buckle is stainless steel interlocking style.
• Detachable reflective ID Strip
• Webbing loops to secure radio cords & cabling.
• Easy access pouches for communication equipment, medical kit, torch etc
• Custom designed pockets for note pads and personal items.
• Pea-less whistle
• SOLAS grade reflective tape located in a minimum of 6 places on upper side of the buoyancy chamber
• Side-adjusting tension webbing for multiple size fitting
• Adjustable crotch straps are located in an internal secure pocket of the vest
• Optional personal 3 litre hydration system hands-free in rear of vest.
The S.O.S Waterfront Lifejacket Vest is constructed from the highest quality materials and components with a high resistance to abrasion, UV and saltwater environments.