SOS Marine Equipment Vests: Equipment Vests for Local Councils
Load bearing equipment vests for local councils
SOS Marine has 30 years industry experience and the capacity to design-assist specialised safety equipment for the most demanding work-place requirements.
SOS Marine is designing safety equipment for the changing world
• The vest is manufactured from highly breathable, heavy duty 250D polyester – provides good ventilation to the user.
• Specific designed pouches are provided for the carriage of equipment.
• Belt loops are provided to allow the attachment of a military-style equipment belt below the vest, providing increased load capacity.
• The vests are available in small and large sizes and have sufficient adjustment to fit most users.
• Numerous strips of reflective material are fastened to the vest, providing safety and easy identification on night and low-light conditions with ID plastic pocket.
• The vest may be designed for your special requirements and available in different colours.
• The vest has a number 10 heavy duty zipper.
• Quick release key loop with eyelet.
• Includes a 3 litre drinking bladder (handsfree) in the rear of the vest.
• Weights approx 1.2kg (without water bladder).
Managing heat stress in workplace
Dehydration and heat stress is one of the main medical emergencies confronting OH& S supervisors.
• SOS Marine recognises how important it is to stay hydrated by incorporating a 3 litre water bladder into the rear of the vest.
• This allows the wearer to have access to quality drinking water while working.
In an emergency situation, there is a quick and easy ability to immediately replenish your team’s water supply by refilling the water bladder. Just lift the outer flap-cover to refill the bladder.
This simple innovation also assists the carbon footprint associated with bottling and transporting plastic water bottles.
Designed to give wearers excellent comfort and manoeuvrability- also available in FIRE RESISTANT FABRIC