The SOS Sea Pilot`s high tech life jacket is integrated into a coat using a quick-burst zipper with 275N of buoyancy.
The lifejacket inflates outside the coat making it simpler for the wearer and more visibility for the rescuer.
This waterproof coat uses a two layer barrier system within the lining. It is a ¾ length jacket keeping you warm and comfortable with the added feature of neoprene sleeves for a wind break.
• Automatic /manual inflation.
• Oral inflation system.
• Clear service window: provides the added benefit of detecting at a glance the lifejacket is ready.
• Adjustable, foldaway lined hood.
• Easy to read service labels inside the flap of the life jacket and on the back inside of the coat.
• SOLAS approved retro-reflective tape.
• SOLAS approved water activated light.
• Two outside pockets.
• Pocket to suit PLB.
• Clear plastic ID holder on lifejacket.
• Fleece collar with touch tape fasteners for wind break.
• Stainless steel buckle with neoprene cover.
• D ring for attaching life- line.
• Adjustable waist belt.
• Crutch straps.
• Taped seams.
• Available in sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL to fit warm clothing.
• Two insulated pockets to keep hands warm.
• Neoprene sleeves to stop water running up sleeve.