ISO 12402 APPROVED
These lifejackets have been proven successful in various types of industry applications such as the Australian Defence and Law Enforcements, Coast Guard, Marine Pilots, & many commercial marine groups world-wide.
S.O.S. Waterfront Professional Life Jacket vest fluro mesh provides a new approach to improve the working capabilities of marine professionals.
S.O.S. Waterfront Life jacket Vest is a 275N or 150N inflatable lifejacket complies with ISO 12402.
SOS Marine Lifejackets are a unique inflatable PFD they are designed to be housed in and around the neck collar valise with a Quick Bursting Zipper and adjustable waist belt and back strap.
• This lifejacket incorporates two (2) zipper pockets, one on the bottom of the valise on the wearer’s left-hand side this can be used for spare cylinder and inflation cartridge or for rescue beacon or general cargo. The other side is for checking to see if the cylinder and inflation cartridge are operational.
• Lifejackets have been designed with two operating systems, manual and automatic versions. Both are compatible so that you can upgrade from a manual to automatic. The wearer can also inflate the lifejacket via the oral inflation tube on the left-hand side.
• The waist belt and back strap are constructed from 50mm webbing and features a stainless-steel interlocking style buckle and D ring for attaching a safety harness.
• The lifejacket has been designed to turn the body of a conscious or unconscious person face up at the correct angle of floatation with the mouth and nose held clear of the water in the minimum of time.
• A SOLAS flashing signal light can be fitted and would be located on the front chest area. It is activated upon immersion in water and if necessary turned off during daylight hours.
• SOLAS grade tape is located on a minimum of six (6) places on the upper side of the buoyancy chamber, as well as, in two (2) places on the hood, if fitted.
• A pea-less whistle is provided for use in water.
Optional: This lifejacket can be attached to a mesh vest or molly vest with a zipper fastening at the front with sufficient adjustment as to be worn over wet weather clothing.