SOS Marine Equipment Vests: Equipment Vest Ambulance
Ambulance load bearing vests
These Ambulance Nurse load bearing equipment vests are designed to give the wearer excellent manoeuvrability in managing emergency situations.
SOS Marine functions in a purpose-build capacity by assisting customers develop their own custom design to suit their working mission. These load bearing equipment vests are manufactured at SOS Marine`s factory at Botany, Sydney.
The load bearing vest are manufactured from a highly breathable, heavy duty 250D polyester semi-dull knitted fabric which provides good ventilation for the user.
• Custom designed pouches are provided for the carriage of equipment.
• Belt loops are provided to allow the attachment of a military-style equipment belt below the vest providing increased load capacity.
• Available in various sizes and have sufficient adjustment to fit most users.
• Numerous strips of reflective material are fastened to the vest providing safety and easy identification on night and low-light conditions with ID plastic pocket.
• Designed for your special requirements and available in different colours.
• Number 10 heavy duty zipper.
• Quick release key loop with eyelet.
• Weights approx 1.2kg.
• OPTIONAL: Includes a 3 litre drinking bladder (hands-free) in the rear of the vest.
Managing heat stress in workplace.
• SOS Marine recognises the importance it is to stay hydrated by incorporating a 3 litre water bladder.
• This allows the wearer to have access to quality drinking water.
Dehydration and heat stress is one of the main medical emergencies confronting OH& S supervisors.